- Use two or more people to move, assemble and/or install rack to avoid injury. Do not leave children unattended near rack.
- Install the rack on a sturdy surface with appropriate fasteners. If the rack is loose do not place bottles on rack until rack is securely fastened to wall.
- High risk of tipping or falling exists if the rack is not installed correctly.
- Use the rack for its intended purpose only, the storage of bottled beverages. Never allow anyone, including children, to sit, stand or climb on the rack. Doing so may cause damage, serious injury or death.
- Failure to follow guidelines for installation may result in damage, serious injury or death. Di Prima USA, LLC is not responsible for damage, injury or death caused by improper installation or improper use of the rack. TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, DI PRIMA USA, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.